Garage Door Options
Other types of garage doors exist as well, but most are variations on these basic types.
When it comes to materials, Sydney Garage Doors have you covered with even more options to choose from. Traditionally, budget garage doors are made from sheet metal, while more expensive doors are made of solid cedar timber. Today, your options also include, aluminium composite and even coloured Perspex panels. Powder coated welded aluminium frames and Aluminium composite garage doors are becoming very popular because they come in such a wide range of colours and styles, are very durable as well. Relatively new on the Australian market, garage doors made from wide Perspex panels in powder coated aluminium frames are becoming very popular.
Choosing the type of garage door:
Once you have decided whether or not you need a particular type of garage door to suit your space limitations, think about whether or not you want automatic or manually opening garage doors. Automatic garage door systems exist for most types of doors, but some are more expensive than others and you may find your choices limited by the internal space in your garage. The least expensive option is usually to buy your garage door and automatic opening system as part of a supply and installation package from Sydney Garage Doors.
Sydney Garage Doors offer, a relatively inexpensive garage door range that are a stylish addition to your home.
- Colourbond steel garage doors are the most cost-effective solution.
- Semi-custom garage doors can be made from standard materials and styles, but give you the option of choosing custom sizes, panel inserts and other details.
- Custom garage doors or a pair of solid Cedar doors (for example) is going to dramatically enhance the appearance and value of your home, it will be worth it.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Ordering your garage door
Sydney Garage Doors have two ways you can order a garage door: you can email a request for us to come to your home and do a free measure and quote or you can supply us with the measurement details for a quotation only. If you choose to do your own measurements, keep these important factors in mind:
- Height and width of your garage opening.
- The “headroom” or area above the garage opening needed for housing of the garage door.
- The side room (opening width plus the area needed for installing the garage door guides).
If you choose this option, first make sure the sides of the opening are plumb and make precise measurements. There is very little room for adjustment when fitting a door that must fit into an opening.
Why Choose Us?
- Quality Products Guaranteed
- Competitive Pricing
- Professional and Reliable Service
- We Provide a Complete Range of Garage Doors
- Free Measure and Quote